When the girls were little and a trip or event was on the 4 week planner of our refrigerator, we would say that it was “On the Radar”. Now, Fall Break is on the radar, scheduled for the week of September 21 – 25, 2020. As we are settling into the school year, we wanted to continue to update you on things that we are doing with regards to COVID.
Fun Day Camps
We will continue to offer fun day camps during the school year, especially during Fall Break and in-service days. Currently, all of our students are either in-home learning or face-to-face learning so we do not have anyone in camp at this time. However, if we need to pivot and offer camps due to more on-line learning, we are prepared. This will be set up similarly to how we ran camps when we first shut down. We will have dedicated computer stations for our campers, as well as table space for students who bring in their own technology. We will be limiting camp to 15 at this time and it is based on a first come, first serve.
After School Pick Up
We are offering after school pick up to select schools close to the gym. Please contact our front office at 770-844-0246 for more information.
Daily Operational Protocol
We continue to follow guidelines provided to us from the state of Georgia and the CDC. To that end, our current processes include the following:
- Screening and evaluating workers who exhibit signs of illness, such as a fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, cough, or shortness of breath; We are not routinely taking temperatures;
- Requiring workers who exhibit signs of illness to not report to work or to seek medical attention;
- Continued disinfecting of common surfaces regularly;
- We will have the parent room open on a limited basis for trial classes and young children. We ask that only one parent/guardian bring a child to their class to allow those who wish to social distance the ability to do so. Masks for parents and staff are optional.
- We will continue to have our team drop off be at the door to the far left of the front entrance. Class children can be dropped off at the main entrance.
- Parents should continue to pick up at the back of the building. NO PARENTS ARE ALLOWED ON THE GYMNASTICS FLOOR!
- Classes are limited to 8 children per class.
- If you, your child or any member of your family feel sick, please keep your child home.
- When you send your child, please send them with a water bottle as our fountains and the use of paper cups has been suspended for the time being.
If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to contact the front office.