When school is out, our camps are in! We offer after school camp that includes pickup from certain elementary schools and fun day camps during the school year. The Summer months include both full and half day camps.
- Campers must be at least 5 years old and potty trained
- Campers will participate in a structured schedule of indoor and outdoor activities that will include fitness, art, games and other fun activities.
- There will be one field trip per week during the Summer (included in the price of the camp).
- Campers will be broken into groups based on age and number of children in camp.
- Campers attending the full day session should bring a non-perishable sack lunch, 2 snacks, and sunscreen. Parents will be notified which days they need to bring a swimsuit, sunscreen and towel.
- All personal items should be labeled. Please do not send anything valuable that can be broken with your child to camp.
- Parents must sign in and out each day. ID will be required for pick up.
- Should your camper require any special accommodations, please let us know in detail at the time of registration.
- Extended hours may be available upon request for a nominal charge.
- Children with behavioral issues that cannot be managed may be sent home from camp.