The talk of school has started and what that will look like for us all. With so much uncertainty as to what is going to happen, we have decided to offer our day camps throughout the school year. For those families who do not want to send their children to school, yet need to work, we can help you! We will have work stations set up so that the children can do their itsLearning and follow a similar schedule to the one we had when schools were first shut down. Please contact the front office for more information.
As we move into July, we continue to follow the guidelines for a phased-in approach of reopening, here are the latest updates that we have:
- We are continuing our sanitizing process that we have already put in place.
- We have added routine fogging disinfectant that is safe and takes place on the weekends.
- We will have the parent room open on a limited basis for trial classes and young children.
- We will continue to have our team and class drop off be at the door to the far left of the front entrance.
- Parents should continue to pick up at the back of the building.
- Camp is expanded to 30 children throughout the remainder of the Summer. They will be broken down into smaller groups.
- Camp drop off/pick up will be at the far right of the building through the doors that will be clearly marked entrance/exit.
- We have begun to take the campers to the Aquatic Center on Fridays and pickup will be there.
- Classes are limited to 8 children per class.
- If you, your child or any member of your family feel sick, please keep your child home.
- If you do not feel comfortable sending your child, we will continue to offer video instruction online.
- When you send your child, please send them with a water bottle as our fountains and the use of paper cups has been suspended for the time being.