BIO Summer Camp 2021
BIO Gymnastics is proud to offer BIO Kids Summer Sports Camp through the summer months. Come join us for organized games and sports, arts and crafts, field trips and much more! A day full of fun and excitement. Full day or half day sessions are available. Our camps consist of indoor and outdoor organized sports, along with arts and crafts and gymnastics. This year, we are offering even more gymnastics instruction than before! Weekly field trips will be offered to both half and full days (half days may run until 1 pm) when our field trip locations open back up. Some field trips may include Stars & Strikes, Cumming Aquatic Center, and more. Siblings receive a discount of 10%.
Full Day – 8 am – 5 pm
AM Half day – 8 am-Noon
PM Half day – 1 pm – 5 pm
5 Day Full Day $200 5 Day Half Day $150
4 Day Full Day $185 4 Day Half Day $135
3 Day Full Day $170 3 Day Half Day $120
2 Day Full Day $150 2 Day Half Day $100
1 Day Full Day $85 1 Day Half Day $60
There will be a price increase for weeks that have more than 3 field trips.
Friday Afternoon pick up at the Cumming Aquatic Center when we are able to resume field trips.
Please note that while some days we might do a little bit of Gymnastics, this not a solely a Gymnastics Camp.Register Now
General Day Camp Information:
- Campers must be at least 3 years old and potty trained
- Campers will participate in a structured schedule of indoor and outdoor activities that will include fitness, art, games, and other fun activities
- See the camp themes page to learn more about weekly field trips
- For movie day, please send a canned good in order for your child to receive free popcorn
- Campers will be broken into groups based on age on select days.
- Campers attending the full day session should bring a non-perishable sack lunch, 2 snacks, and a refillable water bottle. Parents will be notified which days they need to bring a swimsuit, sunscreen, and towel
- All personal items should be labeled
- Parents must sign in and out each day. ID will be required for pick up.
- Should your camper require any special accommodations or have any serious allergies, please let us know in detail at the time of registration
- Extended hours may be available upon request for a nominal charge
- A late fee of $1/minute for each minute after 5:30 pm will apply unless prior arrangements have been made.