BIO Gymnastics and Athletics Unlimited is proud to offer BIO Kids Summer Sports Camp through the summer months. Come join us for gymnastics, organized games and sports, arts and crafts, field trips and much more! A day full of fun and excitement. Full day or half day sessions are available. Our camps consist of indoor and outdoor organized sports, along with arts and crafts and gymnastics. Weekly morning field trips will be offered to both half and full days (half days may run until 1 pm). Field trips for our Summer camps may include Stars & Strikes, Cumming Aquatic Center, putt putt golf and more.
General Day Camp Information:
- Campers must be at least 3 years old and potty trained
- Campers will participate in a structured schedule of indoor and outdoor activities that will include fitness, art, games and other fun activities
- There will be one field trip per week (included in the price of the camp)
- Campers will be broken into groups based on age
- Campers attending the full day session should bring a non-perishable sack lunch, 2 snacks, and sunscreen. Parents will be notified which days they need to bring a swimsuit, sunscreen and towel
- All personal items should be labeled
- Parents must sign in and out each day. ID will be required for pick up.
- Should your camper require any special accommodations, please let us know in detail at the time of registration
- Extended hours may be available upon request for a nominal charge
Full Day – 8 am – 5pm
AM Half day – 8 am – Noon
PM Half day – 1 pm – 5 pm
Rates vary by camp. See individual camp pages for pricing. Pricing is subject to change without notice.
Click here to register