Happy Last Day of School and Happy Memorial Day Weekend! As we prepare to start our Summer schedule next week for classes and camp, we wanted to update you on what we have been doing and what we will be doing in the weeks to come:
- We are continuing our sanitizing process that we have already put in place.
- We have added routine fogging disinfectant that is safe and takes place on the weekends.
- We will continue to have the parent room closed.
- We will continue to have our team and class drop off be at the door to the far left of the front entrance.
- Parents should continue to pick up at the back of the building.
- Camp is limited to the first 2 weeks of the Summer to 20 children. They will be broken down into smaller groups.
- Camp drop off/pick up will be at the far right of the building through the doors that will be clearly marked entrance/exit.
- We will check temperatures through the end of May. Effective June 1st, we will continue to check our staff and will check the children on an as needed basis provided they are symptomatic.
- If you, your child or any member of your family feel sick, please keep your child home.
- If you do not feel comfortable sending your child, we will continue to offer video instruction online.
- When you send your child, please send them with a water bottle as our fountains and the use of paper cups has been suspended for the time being.
We are looking forward to welcoming everyone back into the gym and have missed all of you very much! We cannot thank you enough for your support these last two months.