We are competing under the Impact Cheer Organization. Impact is a faith-based governing organization and we are excited about being a part of it. Their purpose is to develop a competitive cheer leading program that creates camaraderie and makes disciples at every level and age group at the school. BIO Gymnastics will partner with Impact to represent Jesus Christ through athleticism in the growing sport of Cheer leading. They have devotionals at the competitions and even information we can bring back to the gym!
- We are offering it to six graders and under and are looking at starting classes in June with two 1.5hr practices each week. Please let us know what days/times your schedule permits over the Summer so we can plan accordingly.
- The season will start August 1st and run through January, 2017. The monthly fee from August – January will be approx. $225/mo. and includes everything except choreography and music.
- Summer practice will be in June and July and we are looking to have one week a month of mandatory practice, but flexible the rest of the Summer.
- Open registration is now through May 27th and a $70 non-refundable deposit holds your spot on the team. If you are not already a part of a BIO program, there will also be a $30 registration fee due at sign-up as well. Register Now
- Uniform sizing will be held sometime in June. They will be ordered through GTM and photos of the uniform will be available in the office. Our colors will be purple, white and black with full length tops.
- Team evaluations and placement will be held the end of July.
- Fundraising opportunities will be available to assist with fees. You can also start paying earlier to reduce the monthly amount if that will be helpful.
- Competitions for the 2016-17 season are as follows:
- October 22, 2016 – Atlanta
- November 5, 2016 – Marietta
- November 12, 2016 – Atlanta
- December 10 2016 – Norcross
- January 6-7, 2017 – FCC Nationals – Orlando
Stay tuned for more information! We are excited about this new opportunity!